Help keep ears dry and reduce odor with this excellent ear powder. Ear Fresh™ has special tight grip properties for removing hair from ear canals of dogs. Excellent for hand stripping. Comes with convenient funnel tip dispenser.
How to Pluck Your Dog's Ears:
- Apply some ear powder on your fingers and firmly grip a small amount of hair surrounding the opening of your dog's ear canal.
- If you can't get a good grip on the fur, apply more powder or use a hair removal tool.
- Pluck the hair in a quick and gentle motion. You don't want a hard steady pull or a tough jerk on the hair. It should come out rather easily (if it doesn't, don't pluck it).
- You only need to pluck enough hair to open up your dog's ear canal, no need to over pluck!
- After plucking, use ear clearner to remove any powder residue.